After a site has been erected, the final part of the construction process is commissioning. This is a set of complex and intricate processes. They must be completed in a safe and systematic manner to ensure that when an installation is energised, it works correctly, efficiently and most importantly safely.
We offer a range of cable testing and fault diagnosis services
Functional, System and Protection Testing
- FAT and SAT witnessing services
- Programming, Testing and Commissioning of Protection Relays
- Functional end to end testing of all major and minor components
- Fault finding
We prepare both simple and complex switching programmes and undertake SAP/AP duties on site to ensure safe systems of work are adhered to in all operations.
“We offer our Clients specific advice based upon knowledge and experience that begins the process of de-risking the most complex of projects both technically and commercially.”
We offer a range of Hydro static, Pneumatic and Acoustic Pipeline testing services.
Functional, Systems and Equipment Testing
- Onsite testing, purging and commissioning of all plant and equipment <30bar.
- Fault finding and rectification.